YOUR BUSINESS NAME HERE
REVERSE VENDING MACHINE OPERATING
AGREEMENT made this _____________day of _________________, ____, by and between YOUR BUSINESS NAME AND ADDRESS and ___________________________________(property owner) pertaining to the location at _____________________________________________________.
PURPOSE OF AGREEMENT
The purpose of this agreement is to state the terms and conditions under which YOUR BUSINESS NAME will install, operate, and maintain an aluminum can reverse vending machine (each machine hereinafter referred to as a “RVM”), at the above location.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. YOUR BUSINESS NAME shall install a RVM at the location, the place of installation at such location will be determined prior to the signing of the Agreement, by (property owner) and YOUR BUSINESS NAME.
2. YOUR BUSINESS NAME will pay for the entire electrical installation and usage of.
3. YOUR BUSINESS NAME shall pay for all other costs associated with the RVM.
4. YOUR BUSINESS NAME shall operate, maintain, and empty the RVM in a neat and clean manner.
5. YOUR BUSINESS NAME shall provide proof of liability insurance for the machine at the location, upon request.
6. YOUR BUSINESS NAME shall comply with all federal, state and local laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances in the installation, operation and maintenance of the RVM at the location.
7. YOUR BUSINESS NAME shall pay to (property owner), a 10% royalty of the cash paid to the public for their aluminum cans on a monthly basis.
8. YOUR BUSINESS NAME shall defend and hold (Property owner) harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, and costs including reasonable attorney fees arising out of or related to the installation, operation and maintenance of the RVM at that location.
9. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason provided for herein, YOUR BUSINESS NAME shall remove the RVM at (location) at its sole cost and expense within thirty days of the notice of the intent to terminate or date of termination whichever occurs first.
10. YOUR BUSINESS NAME reserves the right to remove the RVM with a 14-day notice.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
1. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the ____________ day of ___________, ____.
2. This Agreement may be terminated by (property owner) for any reason upon giving YOUR BUSINESS NAME thirty (30) days written notice of intent to terminate.
1. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
2. This Agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of ___________.
3.. In case any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceable provision shall be treated as if it had never been contained herein with the remainder of the Agreement remaining in full force and effect.
4. It is expressly understood and agreed that if the performance of any term, condition, covenant, averment, obligation of undertaking herein contained is delayed by reason of war, civil commotion, act of God, governmental restrictions, regulations, fire, flood, hurricane, tornado, or other casualty, or any other circumstance beyond the control of a party or parties obligated or permitted under the terms hereof to do so or perform the same, each such party shall be excused from doing so of performing the same during such period of delay.
5. This Agreement constitutes the sole and only Agreement of the parties hereto and supersedes any prior understandings or written or oral agreements between the parties respecting the within subject matter.
YOUR BUSINESS NAME , BY
PROPERTY OWNER / LESSEE, BY